I think I lost my way, getting good at starting over every time that I return.
I'm learning to walk again.I believe I've waited long enough, where do I begin?
I'm learning to talk again. Can't you see I've waited long enough? Where do I begin?
I'm learning to talk again. Can't you see I've waited long enough? Where do I begin?
Do you remember the days we built these paper mountains and sat and watched them burn?
I think I found my place. Can't you feel it growing stronger, little conqueror?
I think I found my place. Can't you feel it growing stronger, little conqueror?
I'm learning to walk again. I believe I've waited long enough. Where do I begin?
I'm learning to talk again. I believe I've waited long enough. Where do I begin?
I'm learning to talk again. I believe I've waited long enough. Where do I begin?
Now, for the very first time, don't you pay no mind.
Set me free again... You keep alive a moment at a time.
Set me free again... You keep alive a moment at a time.
But still inside a whisper to a liar to sacrifice but knowing to survive.
The first to cry another state of mind. I'm on my knees, I'm praying for a sign.
Forever, whenever, I never wanna leave, I never say goodbye. Forever, whenever...
The first to cry another state of mind. I'm on my knees, I'm praying for a sign.
Forever, whenever, I never wanna leave, I never say goodbye. Forever, whenever...
I believe I've waited long enough
Where do I begin?
Where do I begin?
gosto :b
ResponderEliminaradorei [:
ResponderEliminar- já sigo *-* , segue-me também sf !
foo fighters , amooo (;
ResponderEliminarsigo *
amooo *.*
ResponderEliminarola segue o meu blog, eu tambem vou seguir o teu
ResponderEliminarbjx
http://th3myworld.blogspot.com/
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarlindooo, já estou a seguir,bjs :)
ResponderEliminarpassa no meu:
http://sonhoscorderosa-byrita.blogspot.com/
Adoreei :) pq nao passas tb no meu? Ja estou a seguir o teu. Bjs Rita
ResponderEliminarhttp://www.andshesaidthat.blogspot.com/
love it!
ResponderEliminar