«Dead as dead can be, my doctor tells me, but I just can't believe him. Ever the optimistic one.
I'm sure of your ability to become my perfect enemy.
Wake up and face me, don't play dead 'cause maybe someday I will walk away and say: "You disappoint me, maybe you're better off this way."
Leaning over you here, cold and catatonic, I catch a brief reflection of what you could and might have been.
It's your right and your ability to become my perfect enemy.
Wake up - Why can’t you? - and face me.
Don't play dead, 'cause maybe someday I will walk away and say: "You disappoint me, maybe you're better off this way!". Maybe you're better off...
Go ahead and play dead. I know that you can hear this but go ahead and play dead.
Why can't you turn and face me? Why can't you turn against me?
You fucking disappoint me.
Passive-aggressive bullshit...»
I'm sure of your ability to become my perfect enemy.
Wake up and face me, don't play dead 'cause maybe someday I will walk away and say: "You disappoint me, maybe you're better off this way."
Leaning over you here, cold and catatonic, I catch a brief reflection of what you could and might have been.
It's your right and your ability to become my perfect enemy.
Wake up - Why can’t you? - and face me.
Don't play dead, 'cause maybe someday I will walk away and say: "You disappoint me, maybe you're better off this way!". Maybe you're better off...
Go ahead and play dead. I know that you can hear this but go ahead and play dead.
Why can't you turn and face me? Why can't you turn against me?
You fucking disappoint me.
Passive-aggressive bullshit...»
Passive - A Perfect Circle
Muito bom!!
ResponderEliminarTeu blog é bem legal e eu estou seguindo *--*, é
ResponderEliminarse puder passa no meu e segue também?
http://amar-go.blogspot.com/
Desde já agradeço. \õ/