quinta-feira, setembro 16, 2010

I know nothing.

I can't seem to figure out the best way to deal with the fact that sooner or later, everyone goes away. Maybe I'm just tired of losing the people around me. Day after day, we loose things, we get abandoned, left behind. Day after day, we drop the ball and forget about it.
How do we get forgotten so easily? Is it something we do wrong? Is it a dead routine where the need of that particular person just fades away? How is it even possible?
Well, we just do. That's life. A big fat bitch.
I miss my old world, my old circle of friends. No one can be replaced, ever. We try to meet new people, to find the similarities, to see in a new person what made some other become our best friend in the past. But no one can be replaced. No one has a double waiting for us to find them when we most desperatly need our friend back.
I miss you. I miss you so much. Right now is the "when I needed the most" moment that we were gonna hug about in a few months. Why can't you just be here? Why did you leave me? Why am I talking as if we could just rewind when I showed you this? Why am I crying my eyes out?
I just miss you. I can't seem to remember your smell, your eye-colour. You meant so much to me and I can't seem to remember your voice. I just can't and it drives me crazy. You're gone, for a few months now. You left me and all the people you cared about. You forgot about what's important and decided to just be selfish enough to go away. I love you and I hate you. I need you and I hate you. I need your hug, your presence, your smile, and I seem to hate you so much.

I guess, "We’re supposed to forget the past that landed us here, ignore the future complications that might arise, and go for the quick fix.", but "Some wounds are deeper than they first appear, and require more than just a quick fix. With some wounds, you have to rip off the Band-Aid, let them breathe, and give them time… to heal.", and this is what I'm having trouble with. Healing.

Anyway, what's the point of writing down something I know won't make any difference? Because nobody will read it. Nobody will change. Time won't go back and everything's gonna be just the same. "Maybe...", "Why?"... I definitely know nothing. And it aches.

7 comentários:

  1. you're so fucking right!
    já agora, porquê inglês? é uma daquelas coisas que é mais fácil de exprimir na língua universal do que em português?

    http://showdi-bola.blogspot.com/

    ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Acho que sim. Acho que tenho mais facilidade em expressar o que sinto em inglês. Tende para me soar melhor. :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Belissimo texto!!

    Pessoas não são como latas velhas, que amassamos e jogamos fora. Pessoas possuem essência, alma, corpo e cada um deixa em nós algo. Os que vão, os que vem. Sempre irão deixar o rastro de sua existência!!

    beijo, adorei

    ResponderEliminar
  4. It always makes a difference ;)
    And don't give up on people .

    Força :)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. que lindo :')
    ai também tenho este sentimento, tantas vezes. me doí tanto.
    o que vai dificilmente volta.

    ResponderEliminar

Uma opinião é sempre bem vinda!